White Labeled Forms

forms

Whenever a client of mine gets a form submission they can only reply back to my email instead of the person that sent in the form. Super frustrating and giving a client a reason to stop using my marketing services. When will this be fixed?

This is why I created Local Lead Launcher - get clients tracked calls. I also use my own custom thrive themes and Clickfunnels back-ended to Active Campaign to start a drip for my clients when they need to sell via forms or ecommerce. In thrive you can set events and active campaign you can set up response emails for your clients. The workflow would be WP Form (tracked with Thrive and Analytics) - Active Campaign - Client - Prospect

If Prospect Answers via email then their email or form is sent right to your client’s inbox .

I am also working on a system that handles everything for you. I think my wife works for you oddly enough.

If you want to hop on a call and shore up your clients in this time with the right results, reporting and interaction, please schedule me at https://fullscaleseo.com (just click meet)

I also have tons of software and some excess leads I may be able to send you.

Have a great day and congrats on the new addition!

Hi @HookedMarketing,

Thanks for your request. I’d love to hear more details about your workflow. Are you currently having Form Alerts sent via email to your client, or are they coming to you and you forward them to the client?

Thank you for being a CallRail customer and member of our community.
Christina