Welcome to the new CallRail Community! [what & who you need to know]

Hi CallRailers (& the CallRail curious!) - Welcome to the new CallRail Community.

If you’re just joining us, we’re glad to have you! If you’re a long-time CallRail community member, we hope you love the new user interface as much as we loved creating it.

Along with our fresh new look, you’ll find that we’ve updated our categories! By classifying content as Marketing Strategy, How To (use CallRail), Feature Requests, What’s New, Success Stories, and Community Guidelines, we hope to better empower you to to ask a question, post an idea for our product roadmap, share a solution, and chat with other members.

Now for some intros!

I’m your community manager - which basically means I’m your go-to girl for all things to do with content, questions, and interactions on this forum. My goal is to help facilitate productive conversations, foster connections between marketers, and ensure that this forum serves as a resource you can trust for quick help and friendly vibes. If I don’t know the answer to something - I’ll find someone who does!

While you’ll frequently see me posting updates from Team CallRail and jumping in on the threads, be on the lookout for two CallRail rockstars: @Jarrett and @matt. Jarrett works on our product team managing projects for a team of developers as they work to bring you the latest and greatest call tracking features! He’s your man when it comes to questions regarding new features and what’s on the product roadmap. Matt - or the “CallRail whisperer” - is a senior member of our customer success team and knows the in’s and out’s of our product like the back of his hand. Feel free to tag me, or either of them here in the community anytime you have questions, or just to say hi!

Ready to become better marketers together? Get started by introducing yourself here.

New Member Welcome!

IT’S SO BEAUTIFUL!!! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

Welcome to our Newest Members!
New Member Monday!