Welcome to our Newest Members!

I’m so excited to welcome so many new faces into our Community this week! :tada:

Looking at you:
@justinherring
@LivLowell
@scgarris
@SEOmatt
@steve7528
@bashn
@ConceptByIowaHearing
@Roven
@PKFields
@AScott
@levinrad
@chadlapointe
@REChick_CA
@ModSpace
@ksheaff
@Derek

We’d love if you’d answer the questions below in a reply to this thread so we can get to know you a little better. :hugs:

1. What brought you to the CallRail Community?

2. What’s the biggest challenge you’re currently working to solve?

3. What’s your go-to comfort food?

If you haven’t yet, read our latest update on what to expect in this space in the coming months!

It’s that time again :star_struck: Let’s welcome last week’s new members!

@BWS
@jackiedor
@ChrisValentine
@esparkmarketing
@MarketingBooker
@laughingsamurai
@blake
@Jdpv01

Help us get to know you a little better by answering the questions below. I’ve started by filling in my own answers :grin:

What brought you to the CallRail Community?
I started working to build the CallRail Community with other very talented people on Team CallRail a little over a year ago. I’ve learned so much along the way and am passionate about making this a space that helps you succeed in reaching your marketing goals. You can read more about how the CallRail Community came to be in my latest blog post.

What’s the biggest challenge you’re currently working to solve?
I’m looking to collect actionable feedback from members of this Community! In order to make this forum more valuable for you, I need to know your likes, dislikes, and must-haves. You can share them with me here.

What’s your go-to comfort food?
Mac & cheese is my tried and true comfort food. From gourmet gouda with bacon to lobster-topped to classic cheddar with elbow macaroni, I’m here for all of it. :cheese:

Welcome to last week’s new members! :hugs: :tada:

@Asfan
@cgarter13
@suleyman.okan
@jantony
@aprio

We’d love to hear more about what brought you here! What’s the biggest marketing challenge you’re currently working to solve, or something with which you’ve recently had a breakthrough?