Looking to hire implementation consultant

My company is looking to hire a martech consultant to configure and test our call tracking & adwords conversions configuration.

Specifically,

1. configure call conversions from both click-to-call and calls on our landing page back to adwords using Callrail.
  2. configure “sale” conversions from both click-to-call and calls on our landing page back to adwords from Salesforce
  3. test dynamic phone number insertion code on unbounce landing page.
  4. configure adwords to send all campaign and tracking parameters (utm, keyword, campaign) to unbounce
  5. configure adwords conversion for unbounce form submission
  6. confirm call events are recording as conversions in Unbounce integration
  7. review existing adwords conversion actions configuration and advise on adjustment

Can anyone make a referral for this project?

If need be, my skype handle is nydamon

@danaditomaso @jefflogan @AdamArkfeld @paulhanney - Any suggestions?

@Stefano - I know you’re pretty familiar with Unbounce, do you have any best practices or referrals for a project like this?

HI @nydamon, my company, ParaCore, offers all of these services as a part of our paid media management. Unfortunately, we don’t do setup as a one-off project. We just include it in our agreement and take care of all the tracking during onboarding. Let me know if you’d like to chat. All of these integrations are in our wheelhouse.

Thanks @Yara for looping me in. We do this at Kick Point, and we’re happy to do just the set up, or the set up and ongoing management.

@nydamon If that’s what you’re looking for, drop me an email? dana@kickpoint.ca