Is CallRail going to do any updates soon? We need testing with WP 4.9.4, too!

We are current CallRail customers and are happy with how it is working, but we’re about to develop a new WordPress site and our developers want to sell us their own version of a call tracking software system. They pointed out that there have been no product updates in over 2 years and that it has not been tested with WP 4.9.4 (and was only tested up to 4.5.13).

Are there any updates and/or tests coming down the pike soon? I share their concerns, because on the WordPress plugin site it looks like nobody is supporting the plugin.

Thank you for any support you can provide on this topic. I’d really love to see an update and some testing so we can move forward with CallRail and not re-invent the wheel on our website.

Hi Cyndi! Thanks for posting about this. We are aware of this issue and our development team is working to fix it. Our team is going to circle back with our VP and Director of Product to get some more information about timeline for this. I’ll update you as soon as I can!

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly! I’m so glad I found the - you might want to promote this on the WP Plugin page because the unanswered questions on the WordPress site might mistakenly make it look like CallRail isn’t being supported. I’m very happy with the program and want to keep using it. A quick update or compatibility test would make a lot of developers more attracted to the software!

Hi Cyndi! I’m happy to report that we were able to get this tested and you should be good to go! Please let me know if you have any other questions :grinning: We are also going to update the copy on the WP Plugin page.