How about a "TimeStamp" button for Notes:

So the best way to describe how this new feature might be helpful to CallRail programmers and benefit CR users is for me to describe in the context of how our office would use this.

Example:

I open CallRaill, I look at an entry I want to open Notes for.

I click on the Notebook/Notes icon to the right and a new screen opens below.

Our office has 3 different people open that notes field for that call and all of them needed to write in “updates” for the others to see - as the entry had 7 updates to that one field account in a day.

I click on the Notebook/Notes icon to the right and a new screen opens below.

It shows Qualified, Tags, Value, and Notes.

I begin writing on top of the message another co-worker entered from an hour ago - but now I need to write in above their comment and TIMESTAMP before I write - so others in the office know when an important note was made in the Notes Field.50%20PM

How about a “TimeStamp” button placed somewhere in the vicinity of the Qualified, Tags, Value, and Notes area while we type in the box. In theory, I suppose the best place for this button named: “TimeStamp” would be displayed somewhere just above the white box we type in?

Thanks in advance for reading all of this - as I mentioned on Twitter, “CallRail is the 8th Wonder of the World!” (Well, for some of us that live in a digital marketing world I suppose)

Hi @JoeMay,

Thanks for the request! I’ll be sharing this request with the Product Team and will keep you posted on any updates.

Thanks for being a member of our Community and a CallRail user!
Christina