Facebook Lead Ads + Callrail

Will be nice if i can use call rail to send my facebook Leads from my Facebook Lead Ads Campaigns, in order to promote phone number within those ads and also get the data from the form, all in callrail white label center.

By doing that, you will give agencies the ability to support that cain of functions whiting the same platform, and not having to go to a crm or services like speak to leads every time we get a form.

Hi @nonosisi. Thanks for the great feedback on our Facebook integration! I’m excited to hear you’re using it and hopeful we can make it even more valuable to customers like you.

I’d like to understand more about your desired outcome. Are you hoping to use CallRail’s Form Tracking feature to capture data from Facebook forms?

Also, since you mentioned the service Speak2Leads, I wanted to make sure that you were aware of CallRail’s ability to connect agents to leads immediately after they submit web forms. You can configure a phone call alert for every form submission, and the phone alert will give you the option (press 1) to connect to the lead instantly.

If you can provide a little more detail about how you’d like CallRail to work with regard to Facebook Lead Ad Campaigns, that’d be great!

Bryan

Bryan, no nice for you to reply this fast,

“Are you hoping to use CallRail’s Form Tracking feature to capture data from Facebook forms?”

YES!

Well, as may know, facebook lead campaigns are very powerfull, so i though what if i get those leads from facebook to callrail, maybe with an integrator like zapier?

The whole point is to keep everything into callrail, phone calls plus form fills, by doing that plus the options i didn´t know “CallRail’s ability to connect agents to leads immediately after they submit web forms.” that will be huge.

I´m guessing right know that only works with form fills from websites, not from facebook, am i right?

Thanks again for your time.

Hi @nonosisi. You’re correct - the current functionality for Form Tracking is designed for forms on websites. It would take some development effort to add the ability to capture forms housed on Facebook to be able to bring those into CallRail. I can definitely understand the value of that though. Thanks for the feedback and I’ll keep you posted if there’s an update on this.

Why not document using a 3rd party integration like Zapier to take a form submission (no calls) from FBA and add them to CallRail as a pseudo form submission (via javascript). Sort of spoofing a page submission using the CallRail script.