It’s really silly how the dynamic keyword number pool requires extensive manual work to adjust the number pool size:
- Take peak hourly visitors divided by 4 - requires finding this in Google Analytics, which is not clearly show in the help files
- If your number is greater than 50 numbers required, contact support
- Support says it may be too high, need to go back to Analytics to check the average website visitor duration
- What about the average call length duration?
- If still greater than 50, CallRail support needs to manually allocate
- If set too high at first, CallRail’s system won’t let you downgrade. Need to contact support again
- Remember to check back when your peak visitor count changes and you’re busy handling you’re growing business and CallRail isn’t… you gotta adjust it manually yourself to ensure it’s working right.
All of this manual calculating and adjusting of the dynamic number pool, ironically, could be handled… dynamically by the system
If this makes sense to you, give it your Vote.