Change Date & Time Weekly Reports Are Sent

Asked support if it was possible to change the date and time weekly call summaries are sent. The feature doesn’t currently exist and I was invited to submit a feature request on community.callrail.com

HI @hbowers,

Thank you for your feature request! We love to hear about our customers needs. Would you be able to provide a little more detail around the request? Why does the existing send date/time not work for you?

Thank you for being a member of our community and a CallRail customer!

Christina

Hi Christina,

My client has his company meetings with his employees early Monday morning. He would prefer to have the power to control when the summaries are sent, for example Sunday night, so we could review the numbers with his team the following morning.

Thanks for the detail! I’ll take this to the team for discussion.

Christina

Hi @hbowers,

Thanks again for this request. While we see the value in adding customizable date/time to our summaries, we’re going to have to wait to see if this feature requests gets upvoted before we can add to our roadmap. In the meantime, you could build a Custom Report for the Last 7 Days, add in any filters you would like, then bookmark the report and visit it any time you need to check your summaries.

Thank you for being a member of our community and a CallRail customer.
Christina