Call Rail Slack Integration

We have recently integrated with Slack within out portfolio. We did proceed to opted out of daily notifications but we are still receiving them within our slack channel every morning. The only notifications we would prefer to receive is a monthly review and an alert if there are missed or unanswered calls occurring, which is how we set up our account. Can you please assist with further direction to set this up with our preferred preferences? Thank you so much!

Hi @stephanie,

Thank you for the feedback on our Slack Integration! We’ve recently updated it to include Daily Insight reports. The Notification settings refer to a Slack Notification for Calls, Texts, or Form Submissions.

We are still in Beta on this updated Slack Integration and will use this feedback to inform future iterations of the integrations, which could include additional preferences!

If you have a few minutes, I’d love to hear what information you would expect in a Monthly Review.

Thank you for being a member of our Community and a CallRail customer!
Christina

Hi @christina.bourne,

I appreciate your prompt response! Our agency is very excited about this new integration with Slack! Our concern is we have 100+ properties within CallRail that we would like to integrate with Slack but daily notifications for 100+ properties is going to excessive for our team. I am not sure if this is going to be something that will be possible, but our preference would to be notified in Slack if there are multiple calls are dropping, not going through, no calls for 10+ days, etc which will allow us to troubleshoot to see if the phone number on the website changed and so forth. With the monthly report, we actually love the format that it is appearing for the daily report (total calls, trending up or down from last month, how many dropped or missed calls) but would prefer this to be provided at the first of every month instead. Thank you so much! I look forward to hearing your response and feedback!

• Stephanie

This is very helpful, @stephanie! We’ll make sure to use this feedback to inform our next iteration of the integration!