My current call system has a few killer features that prevent me from moving completely to CallRail.
I do online lead generation and send the leads via trackable #s to various business owners. I need the ability to invoice those clients through CallRail. My current call tracking system has the ability to:
- Only bill client if caller is from a unique number
- Only bill client if the call was over X number of seconds
- Automatically bill client daily, weekly, or monthly
- Automatically send the invoice receipt to client daily, weekly or monthly
- Invoicing tab to enter in client credit card information
- Stripe integration
I believe this feature request isn’t a huge one, and could be implemented relatively easily on top of the current client billing system of charging per minute or per phone number. We just need charge per call enabled! I’m actually surprised this isn’t a core feature of all call tracking systems.
Please reach out to me if you need clarification on this feature request. If you’re able to build this into CallRail I’ll port all my numbers over in a heartbeat!