Auto Generated Text Message Response in Lead Center

I would like the ability to have an auto generated response per company. For example, during the hours of 5:00 p.m. - 8:30 a.m., I would like for anyone who texted company 1 to say, “Thanks for contacting Company 1! We are open 8:30 -a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday - Sunday, we will respond to your text first thing.”

Hi @cpayne! Thanks for sharing this request. I can totally see the value this would provide and will send it to our product team for consideration right away. :smiley:

I am also badly needing this type of feature! We get many late night text messages from Craigslist browsers and our sales person is not able to respond immediately (nor should they have to at 11PM)!

Agreed, I need this as well.

Hi @cpayne, @CapMoCo, & @jamesscaggs! Just wanted to provide a quick update on this - This feature has been added to the roadmap but with no timeline assigned yet. Our product development team is currently researching how to best implement this feature in the app. Once we have a definitive timeframe, I’ll post another update :smiley:

Replying to this for visibility. I would like this functionality.